2 Aug 2017

Mudra Guest Post - full reveal



Hello friends here the full reveal of the Mudra GD-Post.Its a long post as I have four cards to share today :)
Let’s get started,

I loved the Humming Bird set ever since I received it but didn’t use it much .This was a perfect time to get the stamp out .For the background I did lots of masking and stamping for the fuschia flowers. I wanted the bg to be light so I stamped with light grey ink and colored with watercolor brush pens.

The humming birds in this set are so cute. I stamped one of them on water color paper .Colored and fussy cut it. I wanted the card to be one layered so, glued it directly on the card base. I Stamped part of sentiment from Special Birthday set and finished off with few sequins.

One layered card again!  I was aiming for the watercolor print look for this card. Used the most favorite and beautiful Dainty Flowers set. Started by roughly drawing a square frame and stamped the sentiment from Special Birthday set I tweaked it a bit to suit a couple ;)

Stamped flowers and leaves with masking .Then water colored the flowers, leaves and the frame loosely. Few sequins and splatters to finish the card.

Next card is based on current challenge. It’s a Spinning wheel card. I stamped the sentiment and butterflies from the Butterfly Layers set on a card panel and fussy cut three butterflies, then stamped them again on acetate sheet and adhered on back of the card panel. The spinning wheel is colored in rainbow colors. Splatters and sequins again :)
You can see different colored butterflies as you spin the wheel





Lets open it,
Some more butterflies using simple pop-up mechanism.
Here comes the last card.

 I have used pattern papers from Papericious. The fuschia flowers are stamped on watercolor paper. Then I fussy cut the panel and adhered on the card base.
The sentiment is from Sentiment Essentials set and is heat embossed on vellum.
 
Pull the side and  pop comes the butterfly! It’s a wiper card


 
 I hope you enjoyed reading my post today.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Pooja! Each card is different and more beautiful than the other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards Pooja...They are so unique and so beautiful.. my favorite is first two..Love the way you colored these..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious, beautiful cards, colorful butterflies. I admire and greet

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all stunning! Too much beauty here, Pooja. You really did a fantastic job - especially with all the masking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all so stunning!! I love the colors of the hummingbird!! The butterfly pop-up is gorgeous!! You did a fabulous job on all of them!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such gorgeous works! They are lucky to have you! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful cards Pooja!! Love your coloring! So so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh...these are beautiful Pooja! Love the pop out butterflies! Awesome showcase of those stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Pooja! Lovely "spotlighting" of colors and elements in your cards - beautiful array of creations! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  10. Each one of your cards is gorgeous Pooja!! Congrats on your GD post !! You are so creative and talented!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful collection and I especially love the 2 interactive cards
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting blog and leaving comment ! If you have any query please leave your email-id for me to reply :)